I’m happy to announce that beginning in July, I’m going to start with the online training courses of SDL Studio 2009/2011 for translators. Each session lasts 3 hours and was designed by SDL for users of each level: Getting Started, Intermediate and Advanced.
Only in July, I will offer the introductory price of $59.00 for each course and $159 for the three courses ($53 each). Beginning in August the prices will go back to normal.
There are three days scheduled with the offer, if they are paid before July 20th:
Saturday July 14th, Saturday July 21st and Saturday August 4th. Click on each course for more details, as well as for what is included:
- SDL Trados 2011 – Getting started – 08:00 am (Peruvian time) / 01:00 pm (GMT)
- SDL Trados 2011 – Intermediate – 12:00 pm (Peruvian time) / 05:00 pm (GMT)
- SDL Trados 2011 –Advanced – 04:00 pm (Peruvian time) / 09:00 pm (GMT)
For more information, you can contact me here.
Note about Studio 2009: The courses include all the features of Studio 2009 plus the new features of Studio 2011.
Initially, the online courses will be in English but upon request, I can also add:
- Online courses in Spanish
- Online courses on Multiterm
- Online courses for Project Managers and Companies.